鞍山鞍钢职工大学在什么地方 鞍山鞍钢职工大学在什么地方鞍山鞍钢职工大学在什么地方，要具体位置袄？最好是附近又什么标志性建筑物都写上匿名 2012-8-7 在北中华路39号。对面有51中学。
听力： 1. 短对：8分 课外
2. 长对：7分 课内
3. 听写：10分 课内
精读： 1. 选词填空：20分 25词选20
3. 汉译英： 10分 5题*2
4. 英译汉： 10分 5题*2
5. 课外阅读：20分 2篇文章，一个10分
第1 / 25页下页
1. My job varies between the extremely tedious and the annoyingly busy. _______ I think I’m happier during the really busy times; no time to think about how bored I am.
2. It is the nature of the wise to ________ pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
3. I figure out a good team of dogs, hitched to a light sled, can _________ 1,000 pounds of goods.
4. In the story, the little girl has a _______ stepmother, who makes her life a misery.
5. Nothing ever bees real till it is experienced-----even a proverb is no proverb to you till your life has _______.
6. Nowadays almost all libraries are finding it increasingly difficult to remain within their ________.
7. You can increase a tyre’s grip in winter by slightly ______ its pressure.
8. Lakes Superior, Huron, Erie, and Ontario are shared by the United States and Canada, and form part of the _______ between the two countries.
9. The police are investigating the three men allegedly _______ in anizing and carrying out the bank robbery.
10. I do not doubt in the least that inflation leads to ________ decline.
11. A blizzard was ________ great drifts of snow across the lake.
12. Tim says _______ everybody will be affected by the tax increases, but I’m sure he’s exaggerating.
A homesteader(自耕农) is a person who lives a self-reliant lifestyle with major emphasis on home production. While the Industrial Age is being _______ by rmation and electronics, some people try to seek an escape from the social, environmental, and economic madness of the modern age and begin to _______ returning to the country. As this lifestyle is so enjoyable, satisfying and rewarding, more and more people are prepared to ________ their job in the city and start a new and more meaningful life on their various farms, For some it has bee not only a way of life, but also a way of life, but also a way of looking at the _______.
Of course, life in the country can be pretty _______ .While it is an enjoyment to be so close to Nature, you may have to reduce your dependence on _______ by cutting back on your daily consumption. You may also have to cook your own meals every day and ________ your own low-cost entertainment without the ________ that are mon in cities. On ________, however, living in the country has long been a part of the American Dream. Generations of Americans have considered the country an_______ setting in which to live and raise a family.
- 2 -
第2 / 25页